Tuesday, September 22, 2015

NEW ARRIVALS

I have not being work with my new fresh blog for long time.
Every day I will show to you all something new!!!
My jewelry is modern, simple and delicate and I would like to believe that every woman would like to wear one of these. 
Elegant and simple easy to wear with almost everything and feel chic and trendy!!!
 
The first jewelry I represent is a black solitaire necklace!!!
I think is so beautiful and simple!!!
This necklace is a piece of jewelry you will enjoy for sure and you will be wearing all day.
Simple and casual as minimalist and elegant !!!
Wear it everyday either with your casual outfit or with your favorite black dress.
A piece you must have in your jewelry collection!


You will find in my Etsy store!!
 
I would like to know your opinion! For any questions do not hesitate to ask me.
My email is viartvi@gmail.com
Thank you for your time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment